No wonder why Channel 10 is on the nose with idiots like this on...

1. 9,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17781
    No wonder why Channel 10 is on the nose with idiots like this on TV mocking people into a view. No wonder Chanel 10 is potentially on the nose and there are issues around it been an 'ongoing concern'.

My wife, Mrs Scarpa, thinks the Project people are a bunch of tools. The Project panel are complete tools as well IMO. Interviewers should not be arguing with interviewees rather than interview.

Not a bad interview from Court - she is correct in saying she is bullied, absolutely IMO. She is entitled to her opinion, as I am I and don't put this rubbish about tennis. They treated her with contempt and an absolutely a disgrace. This has irked me so much that if the gay community do not tone down there mocking of those who do not agree they will put offside Australian IMO. Catholics can divorce church from State and last I heard a large number of Australians are catholic and are the ones who will decide a plebiscite - in Ireland they voted Saturday and went to church Sunday. Yesterday I wrote the following and still stick to it - free speech must be protected in Australia and people like the project need to protect it - talking over and mocking someone for their opinion is a disgrace. Pure intimidation - disgraceful.

As a catholic, and practicing as go to church most Sundays unlike most here posting, I will support the pleb provided that it does not force priests to marry same sex couples in a church (and I know the proposal was going to say priests would not be forced to marry same sex couples in a church just like in Ireland).

Now what gay couples do is none of my business as it doesn't involve a crime IMO (unlike in some countries where it is the death penalty or caning quite barbaric for a choice they have made that is not my business).

These days gay couples can also be parents so marriage is just a natural extension. Good luck to them. To the rest get over it.

However, those wanting to oppose their opposition to the issue, like Court, have every right to do so just like those in support of it. It is a democracy last time I heard here. Demanding her name be removed from the tennis centre is a blight on the right to free speech.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.