I agree Mishel's "yep, yep, yep" cut off was disrespectful - I'm...

1. 121 Posts.
    I agree Mishel's "yep, yep, yep" cut off was disrespectful - I'm not a fan of Mishel's in anyway.

'Bullying' is starting to become one of those politically weaponised debate words brought out to be used as a defence when substance in one's argument is starting to wain or remain repetitious. Its used as a grasp at sympathy as a passive aggressive response to the other sides actions/comments. For what its worth, I have not heard Margaret Court use the bully term in relation to that interview. But also, I don't follow her to troll or support either way, so maybe she has, maybe she hasn't.

To be honest, MC seems to have lost some creditability after the devil and Nazi references made recently. I suspect she has now marginalised herself in this discussion.

Regarding The Project, both Waleed and Pricey (representing Left & Right) also cut off people when polarising topics are discussed, as do some of their guests, usually the pollies, during those discussions - its not new for The Project. It's just not as pronounced as the yell-fests that others regularly present.
    Last edited by highspec: 01/06/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.