TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Mark Calderwoood upcoming presentation

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    http://verticalevents.com.au/LETM2017/files/LETM17 Programme.pdf

@luanboo said he will be attending this conference and will try to talk to Mark.
    I thought it was worthy of starting a new thread for discussion about what might be good questions to ask the main man.

I’ll kick it off with a few I would like to get more information on.

1. With many upcoming Lithium mines having tantalum by production Is the demand and price for Tantalum decreasing, will Tawana have an agreement in place before production and given all the upcoming production is it likely to be closer to $40 price than $60 price?

2. Mark has stated (maybe indirectly) that Bald Hill could have 100MT+ and Cowan plus recent acquisition could have similar. If this is the case will we see aggressive expansion and increased productions going forward at both Bald Hill and Cowan and Could we be seeing PLS sized targets (5mtpa at Bald Hill) given the potential size of the resource?

3. Once construction personnel starts to demobilise will we see a quick ramp up of drilling operations and have you got some targets in mind for mid-end 2018?

4. Tawana is mainly overlooked in all news and peer related articles about upcoming lithium prodiucers, do you have a plan to change this or do you just expect the market to wake up closer to production?

That’s all I can think of for now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.