RTL 0.00% 2.2¢ rtl corporation limited

Hi Profess, thanks for that. A real good question mate. I hope...

1. 1,715 Posts.
    Hi Profess, thanks for that. A real good question mate. I hope the insiders here get set like ADO insiders did (they accumulated for 2 months after their placement & scooped up all shortfall lol) & also the pros here could be aiming as high as the pros behind ADO did. I understand the power of surprise element, but ADO's 1st day trade already attracted a lot of trader attention, yet the pros displayed amazing firepower to take it to 10c on next day lol. If ADO's ann came across as a surprise on its first day rally, I totally understand. But id attribute most of the 2nd day rally to the heavy firepower of the pros & how they know exactly how the traders mind works.

I regret going out on a limb here now lol, I do hope we have some powerful & determined backers behind RTL like the ones behind ADO & also hope the mkt sentiment helps on the day of release. Like I said, I expect many factors to change the course of the stock performance on any given day, so I will adjust my exit level accordingly. To me, those much higher targets are only realistic if my lower price targets/resistance gets broken convincingly first. Eg, if I dont see open gap up above 3.2, i will be all out. If 4.2 is not taken out convincingly on a couple of attempts, I wont wait for 6.5 to be hit.

Hopefully I can read the momentum well on the day & read into the minds of the pros (their massive buy orders can instantly change the direction of a trend).

Cheers for the heads up though
    JL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.