RTL 0.00% 2.2¢ rtl corporation limited

I did emphasize on "if we get lucky....to hit 8c gap". It all...

1. 1,715 Posts.
    I did emphasize on "if we get lucky....to hit 8c gap". It all depends on the ann (has to be a superb one), the DOW, the sentiment towards small caps etc etc.....but I do expect upper resistance line to be hit though on a very good ann (ie, 6.5c). That's 150% rtn if it's a superb acquisition. Did u see AEX from 0.5 to 2.9 in almost 3 days? (on what, SAMPLING RESULTS! It was nothing substance). And I only drew one candle for the sake of wild punt, but it could be a couple of candles as well.

GLA IO acquisition: 6c to 32c on initial burst

SHE: 3.6 to 17.5 on one day! Uranium wasnt even a hot sector.

How far are the pros determined to push it - very very important IMHO.

Like I said the other day to AT, most realistic targets to me are 4.2, then 6.5, then 8c. The latter ones all depend on the previous one being convincingly broken first. Many factors could change a candle's direction on ann day, but watch whether previous resistance levels keep getting taken out is the key one to grasp quick changes on mkt.

Fundamentally, if AEX, SHE, GLA all put on 500% rtn on acquisition, so for RTL from 2.6 to 6.5, a 150% re-rating on a very good acquisition is rather modest lol?

GL anyway. Fingers crossed (If no TH tomorrow, could be excellent buy opportunity in the arvo)
    JL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.