VRX 3.03% 3.2¢ vrx silica limited

market taking notice, page-50

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I called 84 close, at auction it tipped 83.5 before being sold down.

I have no other research available other than if the open on monday is still bullish, given that buyers were lining up on friday and sellers reluctant to sell. Either an announcement, trade holt or a speeding tickets seems the go.

There is nothing to suggest a downturn at this time, however dozens and dozens and dozens of shares have come a cropper at 99 995 1 105 for no othr reason other than the ceiling is $1, if this buying pattern continues, without any of the above we will see a huge wall develope at or around the $1. IFFF we sail thru $1, I would be inclined to think that the drivers of this surge are in control.

Therefore the sellers will dictate when they are ready. You will see the first, second waves of selling the sellers will take control and it will go down.

I have not researched this stock in any way, My opinions are based on only observations of the sp, I bought some in the 60. I will hold as long as, like all others, is beneficial. To Holders Hold until it breaks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $20.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $7.71K 236.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28357 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 76412 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.