FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

Hey Mr Market, love your perspective. Interesting that although...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Hey Mr Market, love your perspective. Interesting that although your thoughts have been well received there have been 1 comment, despite a gazillium posts on the FAR thread today. So Bro, i thought I'd share my thoughts....Missed out on picking up some more today at 12.5c, still in the queue... ca la vie
    I am in for 12 odd cents which funnily enough is an sp that pretty much held thru 06/08 which I understand was pre the Shell deal. There have been a number of postings predicting a tank if shell doesn't exercise their option and this may well occur with negative sentiment/traders/stressed punters but IMO this should only be a short term issue as I think there will be others to step up to the plate if Shell pulls the plug, dare I suggest the cashed up , resource hungry Chinese as an example.
    The GFC has meant many companies have not been able to pursue their normal business. Board's of Directors have been under different pressures so even if Shell doesn't exercise their option then it does not neccessarily mean it's a dud. Look at the Blue Chip companies in OZ that have been dictated to by their bankers( i took care with the spelling) so they couldn't order stock, therefore had less sales the following month, therefore made less profit, had to lay off more staff, sold less goods as had less sales people, laid off more factory workers as less sales, middle managers now going , gosh the whole shebang in an ever decreasing downward circle. Enter the banker demanding a cap raising, funnily enough the same banker that had criticisied the company in the first place for not leveraging their balance sheet with enough debt for growth...So,IMO,Shell may or may not take up the op for any number of non technical reasons

My own balance sheet dictates that if this Shell deal gets up , I'll earn an unbelievable amount of "Brownie" points from the "Supreme Commander" and if not I reckon i might well be in the FAR Q

Everything to gain, so hopefully I'll get a chance at more stock next week

Best of luck to all holders
    cheers
    billdah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $12.37K 24.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19418 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.