SPL 1.11% 9.1¢ starpharma holdings limited

Marketing of VIRALEZE ™ in Vietnam, page-92

1. 1,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    Look like she's got a second press conference lined up for this Saturday, and a few other events. I like this approach. I really hope that JF & Co are learning from this and re-thinking their business strategy for Viraleze. While it may be expedient to partner with big pharma for the DEP application, something like Viraleze has mass appeal and might be better targetted at more friendly, proactive jurisdictions for this kind of product (did somebody say India?) where influencers are not hamstrung by the kind of politics and monopolies that infect the TGA, MHRA and FDA. Healthco could knock out millions. How much would that be in the SPL coffers?

IMG_5326.PNG

Also from FB:

Sincerely inform you
    18/12 TAF Medical will hold the 2nd Press Conference in HCMC with the participation of many departments and media agencies!
    TAF will send an invitation letter to Agents in HCMC
    TAF Recommends customers not to buy goods through non-Official Agents of TAF or Nam Thanh!
    To ensure the rights of the customers - Customers please note that they do not buy the goods without proving the origin
    Hoá goods without invoice - anti-fake stamps
    must be verified with the distribution unit!
    TAF will recall and strictly deal with the price-breaker or violation-marked goods
    Last edited by Jace1984: 13/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $37.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 8.9¢ $196.0K 2.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164414 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 15150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.