AVR 0.99% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

Hi Suckii, I have no idea why you think that both Medtronic and...

1. 2,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    Hi Suckii,

I have no idea why you think that both Medtronic and Edwards would make a deal. There is no competitive advantage in that. That's not how it generally works. If there is a deal it is likely to be with one player and ever since TAVR was announced that was always the plan.

I also believe that both of these companies are fairly "comfortable" as the incumbents in this space. They probably don't see Admedus as a threat or opportunity. Much easier to hold the fort and see if others can scale the wall.

Furthermore, I doubt if Edwards would take on the Admedus TAVR as it would instantly call into the question the quality of their own regenerative tissue products in the market.

It's all speculation but my guess is it will be a player outside of the top two that has had issues with their own TAVR device. Perhaps they would like a fresh start with a superior device but also have the networks and resources to have a red hot go at the incumbents.

IMHO, we should not at this stage, after doing all the hard work we have, licence our Adapt platform. That's just my opinion and feel that if we were to do that, it's a decision that should have been made 3 or 4 years ago and not today. Especially when we are finally on the verge of making inroads into the market with an experienced management team.

Sooner or later it will become clear that it will be unethical for Doctors to provide a regenerative tissue solution that is proven inferior to other solutions (Adapt) freely available on the market.

DYOR and Not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.30
Change
0.150(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $294.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.35 $15.35 $15.00 $92.29K 6.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 $15.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.30 276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.