BRK 0.00% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Massive Continental Resources project in SWISH AOI, page-3

1. 3,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7547
    Thnx debono, appreciate the sentiment.

After searching through lease documentation, I have EVEN better news today....unless these positions have been traded out, BRK have acreage in the above mentioned units. I have redacted the original lease holder names and addresses for obvious reasons.

They have leases holding 30 acres in Section 32, 01S-02W " Lexington Unit ",

clr 1S-2W.PNG

and leases holding 140 acres in Section 24, 02S-03W " Seaport Unit,

CLR 2S-3W.PNG
    The net position in the units is not known and likely to be very small. For example, in the Lexington Unit, BRK's 30 acre leases will only be a small portion of the leases for that 30 acre tract.... so the net acreage position may only be 3 acres....If CLR are successful in having mega units approved , ie 2560 acre units instead of 2 separate 1280 units, the BRK's position may be 3 acres in a 2560 acre unit or 0.11% or less. But it will a smaller percentage within a much larger unit.

Obviously, the same will apply for the Seaport Unit, but with leases over a 140 acre tract, that position will hopefully be larger.

If those leases are still held by BRK, whether BRK decide to participate in full field development or sell after the initial wells are completed is unknown but the benefit of having acreage ( no matter how small ) and therefore access to the geological information / completion techniques gleaned from the wells is priceless for BRK as they endeavour to operate their own drilling units..... not to mention the incremental cash flow that will accompany those holdings, even if only a few BOEPD.

Another example of the high value work carried on behind the scenes that will eventually pay dividends for us long suffering BRK holders I am sure.

Cheers

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $54.94K 4.316M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3796029 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 31783609 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.