CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

massively oversold

1. 3,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Don't think I've seen a stock fall so much so quickly as CVI has in the last 6 months. Check out 7 year chart it's incredibly oversold. The amount of stock sold I mean WTF? One word without a doubt GLOBAL! From 9 cents to 1 cent in a month you have got to be freaking kidding me! I'm not ramping this 1 bit but with a chart like that you could see a quick whipping bounce to 8 cents atleast. Is it really worth losing 99% of it's value just because Pensador couldn't cough during this financial storm. None of this would of happened if the ah's global held on and didn't 'panic' as Mark so crappingly says. That's just 1 big lie of the dozens he has told me. Who in their right mind would do it, they didn't. Mark Smyth and Paul Williams told me on the telephone weeks ago that Global have been lending the shares out (part of the 75 mil). What I'd be interested in, who else on here is in on this.

Now when Mark Smyth said, "THE SHAREPRICE WILL BE RERATED" He wasn't freaking joking, although I wish he had of said DEflated not rerated! 30 cents by the end of the year, don't worry folks! Lol oh come on, it would take a miracle. And all they can do is give little speal about oil and copper prices/other companies, continue to knock about their assets which just sit there taking up space and they do nothing, SITTING ON THEIR BACKSIDES FOR OVER 300K+. I hope MS doesn't believe in Karma, I really do.

It might and should turn out OK in time, but all I really want now is for a new CEO who has a totally different and professional approach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.