MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Further to my earlier post, the price action in the past 2 days...

1. 976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1216
    Further to my earlier post, the price action in the past 2 days is definitely what would be expected for an explosive Wave 3. As mentioned, my initial Wave 3 target is 1.618 times the length of Wave 1 (so, 1.618 x 44.7c = +72.5c from the Wave 2 low of 25.5c) or a target of $0.98.

This is my initial target and how we arrive there will determine whether it concludes this Wave 3 at that point, or if we are going to see an extended Wave 3. From an Elliott Wave perspective, you would look for Wave 3 to be either of 1.618x or 2.618x or 4.25x the length of Wave 1 (these multiples all being based on Fibonacci numbers). In a super bullish scenario we could thus extend to as much as 4.25x Wave 1 which would give us a $3.35 target. I am NOT expecting that for this Wave 3 - I would think that would be more likely be a possible Wave 5 target assuming everything is coming together on the fundamental story for MNS.

The above is posted just for a bit of fun and should not be taken as investment advice. I always look to fundamental analysis in the first instance and charting is just an interesting bit of "hit and giggle" sideline analysis. So please, do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.