MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

[Master Thread] iM3 New York, page-5

1. 1,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Hi Biryu

Yes that is correct. See below

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2976/2976237-a0d755d1d2832e96b97c7dc7e269b6fc.jpg

So tell me if that is correct (let's assume Frank is on the ball with the $5B per Gwh) and we say for arguments sake that we scale up by 2024 to say 5Gwh at approx 60% ownership (increase from 58% due to funding etc) of iM3NY where does that put our share price? - Oh yeah that's right approx $25B MC, ok so where does that put our SP? Let's say 60% of $25B for rough figures is $14B. How many bags is that from here? - Yes A LOT! - We are at $250M MC.

Now we also have a shovel ready graphite mine worth something and 33% interest in Townsville.

I mean correct me if i am wrong but the potential revenues and valuations are pretty insane. Of course this is in a perfect world but i mean those numbers (and much bigger ones) are no doubt a possibility in the future.

And yes to all those that pick on me i know there could be further dilution etc... bla bla and other factors but this is just high level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.