Take your blinkers off old man.People continually post on here...

1. 35,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Take your blinkers off old man.

People continually post on here about the younger generations not doing menial jobs etc. For the most part it is older people doing the complaining. Apparently they never had a hand up at all in their lives.

The fact is this has been allowed to happen in the last 50 years. So , while it might not be you personally, it is your generation that has allowed t to happen. All those governments you voted for has introduced these welfare policies and standards.

So, anyone complaining about this better not be over the age of 35. If they are they are just a hypocritical cry baby looking for a bit of attention.

As to bragging about what your son does and allegedly earns, well you're just being a big talking wanker. You have no idea what I do or how much I earn.

I do expect people to pick fruit if that's the only job that's available. I would do it to if I had to. I wouldn't like it but I'd do it.

As I posted previously, I experienced farm work as a kid and I made the choice early on. Didn't know what I was going to do but I wasn't going to work for bugger all for the rest of my life. That said, I have done some pretty tough jobs that many people wouldn't do. All in an effort to get to where I am now.

You see, my parents instilled a work ethic in me that continues to this day. It has certainly paid off.

So, when you slag off at young people that you think are slack, just remember where they might have picked that up from.

It seems you are about 20 years out of date. There are millions of Australians that are casuals these days that can't borrow money. In jobs that used to be permanent that are now " permanent casual ". They are not itinerant jobs at all.

As for backpackers. Who used to pick fruit before back packers came along you goose ?

Best you get out of the hayshed and see what's going on in the real world.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.