Bellcurve : your responses to me and others on these pages have...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Bellcurve : your responses to me and others on these pages have done nothing to further the debate. As far as I can see, so far your stated position is merely by assertion rather than discussion of facts.

Several simple questions : I have not been able to find satisfactory answers to these, perhaps your knowledge of facts and observations can shed some light.. feel free to search and quote the literature as required!
    • What is the mechanism or what are the processes that caused the globe to warm from the deep freeze of an iceage 19,000 years ago to its warmer condition pre AGW.. say 50 or 100 years ago? ..
    • How do the current climate models account for and match this geohistorical fact? (as far as I can determine, they don't)
    • Can you demonstrate (ie prove) that those processes are no longer operating and having an effect?...
    • If science cant demonstrate that a) it is known what caused the temperature rise from 19mya b) model it correctly and c) prove that it has stopped then I would say there is ample doubt about the proportion of AGW compared to other factors.

I look forward to your rational discussion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.