ASE 0.00% 3.5¢ astute metals nl

Boys and camels alike. Settle down. This is not the end for ARO,...

1. 3,820 Posts.
    Boys and camels alike. Settle down. This is not the end for ARO, but rather the beginning. I do truly believe management are feeling the heat from the blowtorches ATM. Management has alot to prove, I agree. However, look at the assets/territory we hold. It really is a very, very promising company when you view those assets versus the current MC. The upside potential is huge.

We all wanted these soil samples to come out and they have. They do look very, very promising. The jewel in our crown has got to be Doolgunna. Do not forget that all our neighbours with arguably inferior territory are flying by way of their SPs. We need the SP and attention to build steadily. We are talking Uranium (flavour of the month), copper, gold, diamonds.

Let us not bring up the rorters that will pump this at some point too.

Back to management. Have a look at BKP. Many rate BKP's management as terrible too. No one can ever get hold of them, and they claim that they can never answer emails due to email inbox problems! No anny has been made for ages there, but the SP is marching north.

Bottom line, we need results communicated to the market, and it seems to be starting to happen.

All IMHO only. Oh, and my camels too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 49148 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.