SPL 3.06% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Well, we all know the world would benefit from Viraleze. There...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Well, we all know the world would benefit from Viraleze. There is no disputing that and I don't think that anyone needs to post anything further about there being issues with the vaccines, how good Viraleze is, or how urgently we need it to convince anyone on this forum of that. We all know that already.
    What however is of interest to me is how to get the product out.
    I have read all the posts about being patient, and all of the posts expressing frustration about a perceived lack of competence on Starpharma's part to commercialize their products.
    The marketing appears woeful and as some other posters have pointed out, what IS there does not adequately highlight that this product is effective against COVID. (In the middle of this pandemic! Seriously?). As other posters have pointed out, the messaging is not hard to fix. if someone can tell me who to write to about this, I will. I am lead to believe that SPL already monitors this forum.
    Also, if anyone has any helpful evidence based information to share about this topic, I will be interested to read it. (Thank you to the charters among us).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $39.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $12.55K 130.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 586785 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 56840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.