IMU 0.00% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-6414

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1144
    Of course fast approach. IMU never seem like fighting alone towards late stage development.
    They walked into multiple PH2 immuno-checkpoint combinations for HER-VAXX instead of doing the costy PH3 chemo combination.
    For the limited cash pool, that is the best strategy of inspiring the rich guys to pay for PH3 down the track if they do. On IMU's end, saving time and money.

Then for this CF33 line, it has been always mentioned that they even aim for getting FDA approval by PH2 trial. By the time CHECKvacc is ready for PH2, it would be making sense they combine CHECKvacc with something like Keytruda. That way, CHECKvacc forces expressing PD-L1 on tumor side and making a 'warm/hot-tumor' turning 'super hot' or a 'cold-tumor' turning 'hot'; on the other hand, the combination of Keytruda or equivalent will do a better job.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4608/4608391-132276c8b0907fd78481de6b5b204d8b.jpg

Though, from pure scientific speculation, the combination that I want to see the most is CHECKvacc plus a immune-booster, most closely relevant one being EFTI (a Lag-3 soluble protein developed by Immutep, the other oncology company here in ASX)
    If there is ever a combination trial like that, just imagine, an immune-booster (antigen presenting booster) agent will kick the immune system work better to kill a hot/super hot tumor that is tagged by an oncolytic virus, by which lysis effort, the solid tumor sheild is broke opened by the virus. This is one hell of the chimeric mechanisms trial in one place. I think (from scientifc perspective of fun) this will work really effectively.

Anyway, by the way IMU is mapping out the clinical pipeline, FDA approval at ph2 stage is very possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $717.6K 13.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1468251 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 457393 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.