IMU 0.00% 7.0¢ imugene limited

Hi Super,Agree with your points there. The Australian article...

1. 6,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5271
    Hi Super,

Agree with your points there. The Australian article was posted later in the afternoon following the ANN, & is being run in the Herald Sun again this morning.

IMU had answered the question to the ASX & I agree, it is a good thing it was answered as it was brought up here as well & any kind of uncertainty is not good, especially in the current market.

I don’t have any conspiracy theories to add, just that it does appear that every time there is anything going on with IMU, there does appear to be a bit of a ‘pile-on’.

Tall Poppy Syndrome is a no-brainer. We have already had to deal with this, at any opportunity from detractors, other Cancer Stock shareholders on the ASX & a particular journo, who historically hasn’t reported the whole story on a few topics related to IMU, so it just looked bad. (referring in particular to the article regarding LC selling shares & getting a loan to convert options).

Very easy to start pointing the finger at a high profile stock (subtly), when we are pretty much all suffering with RED in Biotechs. Deflection is a pretty pathetic tactic if you have 2 neurones in your head to rub together.

So I would not be surprised either if someone went running to the ASX about this, IMU & emailing journos. Not exactly front page news is it? Especially when you consider other things going on with ASX listed companies.

So taking this opportunity to Congratulate PTX holders here invested in both stocks on your wonderful news. Some just can’t stand to see others shine in the spotlight. Pretty sad.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $44.87K 632.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1307274 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 2786128 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ 624447
Last updated 10.31am 16/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.