AVR 0.99% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

Merger Markets Article, page-34

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Yes Doug you can now see this it was bought to my attention by a very astute investor I know whom bought a stack of AVR shares when WP advised to the market AVR could possibly be acquired over a year ago. At that stage everyone including myself all thought it would be a arm wrestle between Medtronic’s and Edwards . I advised this investor initially regarding AVR and he did research far greater than I normally do and came up with the likely hood Abbotts could ultimately get involved here . I in turn did more research and came up with a similar conclusioun . As you have alluded to Abbotts would definitely have the capacity to outbid both Edwards or Medtronic’s if it comes down to this. Further more the ADAPT IP and Tec would be a far greater asset in the hands of Abbott than either of the others and I dare say could ultimately earn them as much as the TAVR again if they develop some innovative products . There are so many possibilities here you could do your head in just pondering them . I won’t be surprised another company we are not even thinking about will just jump up and out bid everyone as currently we are only talking US companies but there are others GLTATH
    Last edited by suzuki42: 19/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.