EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

merry christmas, page-14

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: gxb merry christmas Hi Chelle,

I have to admit honey, I do feel like I have been completely had.

Do you want to know by who????

By the people that change their mind. I recall you stating you bought into this company, then ramped it up, and now you ramp it down. To me, I dont give a rats about what people want to say about tuart or past companies. I have not purchased ext on the basis of how many shares they have, whether they advertise using neon lights or if they have Peter Mac at the Helm or you and sparticist.

I bought this stock on the grounds that I expect that they have a lot of uranium, in a great location when uranium is going to be in such hot demand and be valued at well over 100lb.

The likes of whether you have lost 50 bux, or bailed out or are back in does not sway my mind. If it goes down for a bit, I dont give a rats. I am banking my money on an undervalued lagging uranium stock with Australians at the helm based in Namibia, without a government that cant make up its mind whether to mine or not. I bought this stock because it is smack bang in the middle of the biggest uranium mines in the world

If you want to spend your entire christmas arguing about whether you like peter mac because you didnt like what he has done in the past, that is your right. But stop trying to destroy a company that a lot of people have a lot of support for. Do you seriously think that, you are the only one here that is correct.

Dont you think that EXT paid KAH, exactly what the ground is worth, dont you think that they know a little bit more than you chelle about what is in the ground in Namibia, dont you think people writing those reports have a bit more nouse than you and your repetitively going over the same two issues. How are your WMT shares, are you for them or against them today.

I think what ever you are doing, it is time you took a look at yourself and thort about why you trash the ground that ext have and the ability for us to make money. That is what is important.

Sparticist. are you for or against. It is hard to tell, sometimes your saying how great this stock is and sometimes how bad it is. You two are so bored in life that it became incredibly obvious to me yesterday that uranium or not, you two just love the attention you are getting by having someone communicate with you. You are so desperate for interaction that you are happy for it to be bad.

I read all the posts last night in succession. If you have a problem with Extract resources buy another stock to play with and stop trying your best to destroy peoples positive outlook. You are doing yourself no favours and I so wish that every single person would just put you on ignore.

I hope you have a totally sour and lonely christmas day posting all to yourself on hot copper

Totally over you
    Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.