BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Merry Xmas

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    You are all entitled to your views & opinions.
    Granted this process to production has been lengthy & difficult for management & shareholders alike with many obstacles to overcome for all of us.
    IMO the Chairman has had all these obstacles to deal with & reach a outcome in the best interest of Bassari & its shareholders. I believe that he has done this .
    Good relationships are essential when doing business , particularly in a foreign country with both parties trying to achieve the best possible outcome. It is my belief that what has been achieved by management to date has been remarkable & extremely positive for the company , Senegal Government & it's local village people. The Senegal government has been extremely generous in its negotiations to get Bassari into production in a effort to stimulate the local communities in this far away remote area of the country. Where opportunities for the locals are extremely limited to non existant . Believe me they are very genuine people with very limited opportunities & I believe to a person waiting for the day production starts so that benifits already agreed upon with the company start following.
    Things like clean running water, water for irrigation of crops, health services, education the list goes on & on.
    The school & medical centre has been provided by Bassari as well as bore drinking water.
    The soil will grow anything it just needs reliable water & down the track produce will feed the villages & hopefully create a income stream for the local people. At present , what they produce is shared between the village. Dried if necessary ( corn & Bissap ) Some crops are harvested & sold like cotton but most is keep for consumption. The flower of the Bissap plant is unreal a (medical miricale plant.) look it up on google.
    There is no mechanisation only hand made tools for cultification of the land. No need for money & if they did have some the nearest town is a least 100 km away with no means of transport. Not even a motor bike. Can you believe that. What they grow or raise is what they have to survive on. So from this little snapshot you can see why the local community & Government have been so appreciate in getting Bassari Resources Gold Mine up & running.
    For a country so close to Europe I found it hard to believe that the standard of farming & living would be like this.
    The people are happy , healthy( mainly due to the Bissap plant) they say & being some 800 km from the capital they have only Bassari Resources to look forward to improving their way of life. The people that I talked to were looking forward to mining starting.
    Spare a thought for them, that was 2 years ago.
    IMO we are almost there.
    Patience fellow shareholders, we have to get this right for everyone to benifit.
    As announced yesterday the Senegal Governments requirements for mining has been completed with the payment of land taxes which for those who don't know was heavy reduced by the Goverment. " Massive amount to help mining start & benifit the local communities "
    Many thanks to the Senegal Goverment for their support .
    As for the finance I can only say what was in the announcement yesterday, management is awaiting on the banks legal team & the call to sign & draw funds. Positive talk folks.

Upon payment of the land tax & getting the Senegal Notary receipt number.
    Providing this to the local branch of the bank in Senegal
    The local branch then advising the Head Office of the bank in the neighbouring country.
    The HQ then advising the legal team to prepare documents.
    Preparation time for documents.
    Forwarding the documents to Senagal.
    Inform Bassari documents are ready for signing
    Drawn funds.
    The above will take time to happen.
    Then you have maybe Xmas/ New Year in that as well.

That's how I see it fellow shareholders . If it happens sooner great.
    Enjoy the Xmas/ New Year break.
    It will happen & we are going mining in 2019 & I trust good things come to those who can wait. IMO

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.