MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

Sorry I missed part of this gem in the crossfire. You, on the...

1. 30,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Sorry I missed part of this gem in the crossfire.

You, on the other hand, say the risks are all baked out,

No I have never said that. I said the risks are largely baked out in relation to the science. I distinctly recall using those qualifiers which were both expressly made and contextual.
    Also I distinctly recall I was referring to the risk to the patient safety, which at the time, was still considered to be real. I was saying that clinical trials would alter to remove that element of risk. I was right.
    It's the same with other statements I've made. Logically if the science is sound, the rest should follow but the world isn't always logical is it?

As we know, the market can be irrational longer than the individual can remain solvent. That much is true. And I've railed in here against the shorting, the price manipulation and more. How could you forget?

Clearly the way the stock is priced is a risk in this market and that's not always rational. There are market fashions and fads, there are market fears and phobias.
    Of course, that presents an opportunity. I think you'd be acutely aware of that. I would never claim that ALL risk is baked out.

how do you work that out if you have no clue how the next 12 months will be financed? Simple question, "Don't know" is a good answer if that is what you think.

Here's the thing. You misquote me or take me out of context and then demand an answer to a question that doesn't follow from my statements....or I have no clue?

It's a full time job trying to keep up with even some of the constant barrage of demands, attacks, and slights aimed at discrediting me.

Not being a full timer like others in here, obviously some jibes like this one, slip through the cracks.
    It's ridiculous. I guess some are used to owning the space during the day.

As for the finance.

MSB has various means at its disposal to raise capital. Every time one is used, or negotiations on a deal stall (not in a final way, but stall on a point of contention, probably remuneration because these companies aren't charities, they're hard nosed), a chorus rises up and cries 'failure' or 'doom' or variations on the same. I mean, seriously?

If an announcement is made that a deal with a potential partner is definitely off, then I'm inclined to believe it. On the basis of your constant mutterings, no.

As far as I'm concerned if MSB hasn't sold us down the river for a few quick bucks, we're ahead. To your way of thinking we all are ruined anyway, there is no chance of any deal which favours MSB.

How is that logical?

The point is, why wouldn't MSB take various short term options, in order to not give in to opportunism of the big boys? We will have a much stronger bargaining position when clinical trials are finished. Surely you understand that. Why does it repel you as an idea? It seems perfectly logical to me.

I guess it must irk you that MSB hasn't been taken over in an opportunistic move. There is insurance against that, see?

As for the precise details of the next 12 months financing, I can understand why, you having the status of a non-holder, MSB doesn't want to engage with you on market-sensitive information.

(thanks for the warm welcome back though, you're all CHF).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.