RHK 1.73% 85.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Message to the BOD

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Good afternoon, We are now into 2024, and steadily going backwards. There was much hoopla when you joined the board of Todd Corporation, and yet the greatest greenfield project in the world, has yet to see any progress. The board of RHK has a Steven Michael as CEO, who proudly states that RHK has become disengaged from Todd Corporation, and are now embarking on this magical trucking venture. Steven Michael is an insult to my intelligence. For the Todd family to own 60 percent of RHK, and yet apparently has walked away is absolute nonsense. For myself as the litigant representing the minority shareholders, it would be interesting to see how the minority shareholders actually fit into the picture. The people who represent Todd Corporation have been extremely poor decision makers. And instead of the Todd family receiving billions of dollars each year in royalties, they are in constant conflict with the minority shareholders. We now have five investigations underway with ASIC, as Mark Weenink would have knowledge of, having a seat on the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority. And no doubt Mark Weenink being the senior counsel for the Todd family, would be keeping the Todd family fully informed. With 4.5 billion tonnes of high grade iron ore, the trucking venture proposed is another exercise in smoke and mirrors. The only way forward is to have the Port at Balla Balla, completed, and then enter into a rail and mining agreement with a third party. The reason being is that I do not believe that the board of RHK has any experience in mining, and definitely no experience in trucking. Perhaps your time on the board of Todd Corporation has given you plenty of time to reflect where Todd Corporation has gone so bad with their decision making, and begin to start thinking rationally of how to make RHK a successful venture, not only just for the Todd family, but all other shareholders as well. You have my email address, in the fact that if you would like to correspond with me, the invitation is always available, or perhaps you might have a subordinate who could represent you. And rest assured that the minority shareholders would be very open to a royalty agreement that would be fair to all parties.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $169.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.5¢ 86.5¢ 83.5¢ $12.57K 14.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4047 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 13380 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
83.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 13.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 83.5¢ 1008
Last updated 13.58pm 30/05/2024 ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.