MEU 2.27% 4.3¢ marmota limited

"Running in Parallel: expediting pathway to productionMarmota is...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18

"Running in Parallel: expediting pathway to production
    Marmota is seeking to actively advance Aurora Tank towards production, even while further
    drilling is carried out. The Board has decided to implement parallel paths: at the same time
    as further drilling is carried out to increase the known mineralised zone, the Company will
    simultaneously commence work on the various studies (including work required for
    regulatory approvals) that are necessary for the decision to mine and production approval
    process."

What gets me is that they drip feed results to keep you interested and slightly excited.
    They have been drilling the same bit of ground since 2016. How come it has taken so long to get to the decision to start the pathway to production.
    They really need to pull the finger out. Stop drilling the same ground and get this thing started.
    I'm a long time holder. The Uranium has been a waste of money. They don't even talk about it anymore.
    They need to explain what these studies are and how long they will take. Is there a project plan and milestones?
    I have a sinking feeling that this is just a drilling company without much direction. Happy to be proven wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $46.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $7.076K 165.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 231631 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.