SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

TimYou have highlighted the biggest problem I see in the board...

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Tim

You have highlighted the biggest problem I see in the board in that it is singularly focused on sales, which is good but it isn't the total answer to building shareholder wealth. It needs to be wholistic approach to building shareholder wealth and this can be acheived by thinking outside the square and at no great cost.

No investor is going to beleive ASX releases will build sales but telling the company in a more positive light would be a good start.

Remember we only hit 1 cent because we had to and with that massive came shareholder dilution because sales targets weren't acheived so that idea of singular focus has not worked.
    In order to prevent this from happening again the board needs to add to its strengths. Jim Hallam is good with numbers and to be truthful if he didn't come in with a shovel and broom we would have all done our dough. He is good in that area but is failing in the communication department. That hole needs to be filled, period.

Pete King...... What is he adding to shareholder value and is he providing the leadership a chairman should ?

Andrew Paice has put his money where his heart lies and is dedicated to making this work. He is also integral in liasing with opening markets.

We all know how important Dr. Sun and Jack Kerins are but there is still a hole to fill to make this sing along the way it should.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.