MGT 7.02% 30.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

I've only really been investing for 9 months and when I say...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I've only really been investing for 9 months and when I say investing I mean I have found the sectors I like for the future and found the best companies in each one after meticulous research and have loaded up for the long, long, long term. In my relatively short time I've learnt a lot of things, the main one being how fickle the modern ASX investor is and how the two most important traits an investor can have are -

1- Patience.
    2- Balls. Big balls. Giant f'n testicles.

I, like many, have done my DD on MGT and after the successful PFS I am 100% certain I've backed the best IO jnr going forward long term. Again, I, like many, will not be persuaded by the low, dirty tactics of the cockroaches that have come out from the sewers over the past couple of weeks.

You know who these cockroaches are. The one who made the post after the maiden ore announcement pretending to be a sheep while all along he was dressed as the wolf. I'm not calling him a wolf. He's a cockroach. While many debated with him and the other cockroaches, I knew their game. So did many. He continues to promote his other IO stock on our MGT page, showing his true colours all along, scaring the limp wristed holders. The ones who lack no.2 - Balls. Big balls. Giant f'n testicles. The ones who haven't done their DD. The ones who are easily scared and manipulated by the cockroaches, down rampers, and sophisticated investors.

It is these very low testosterone holders that have caused this slide and while many who haven't a clue what Iron ore is or why their mate told them to invest in MGT before the life changing PFS, the rest of us who have done our DD, are LT holders, and know how successful MGT will be after a brilliant PFS from a sensational management team, well, we're topping up at prices that are too good to be true.

"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient". This Buffet qoute could not be anymore relevant if it tried.

Lastly, I'd like to touch on a certain poster that epitomizes the cockroach. Carol Baskin's friend. You know who I'm talking about. For the last two weeks he has done nothing but downramp our great MGT, throwing claims left, right, and centre. Well, the very same one who was down ramping MGT only days ago has now taken up a holding in our company.

Need I say more. Need I say more.

I'll be taking a backseat for the time being. I believe in MGT more than I ever have and I'll be holding onto every single one of shares and be celebrating once we get into production but we're inundated with cockroaches and I don't want to step on any of the little germs. The exterminator is on his way. Until then, hold tight, and believe in MGT.
    Last edited by RonaldoTheGoat: 07/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.020(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $30.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 34.0¢ 29.5¢ $239.3K 761.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 5146 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.