JRV 5.26% 2.0¢ jervois global limited

Awesome new thread @Deme with a brilliant summary of the state...

1. 2,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Awesome new thread @Deme with a brilliant summary of the state of play to kick us off. Thank you mate for the efforts you put into your JRV analysis.

Really looking forward to the commentary from the company on the back of this as well, would love to see a Crux session again given all that has taken place here with the CR.

Remember coal in 2008 and again in recent times, anyone?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4854/4854685-1cd978c487193f3d261c4e36d57b828f.jpg

Many didn't see it coming, and didn't believe that it made sense while it was happening. Investors still made enormous gains if they were positioned in 2007 for the Chinese demand story.

I'm big time bullish, and speculating in JRV as the exposure, that similar silly price discovery will happen with the Electrification metals, Cobalt, Nickel and Copper among them, which are arguably a little sexier than coal. New highs will be probed, with the commodity showing it is capable of running like Usain Bolt.

15mins into this conversation, AD hits on the key points driving the next great bull run. EV legislation and building adoption demands that the demand pull on Cobalt and other supporting metals will be "immense".

Additionally, Cobalt (certain extraction methods more accurately) out of the DRC is one Netflix documentary away from being cancelled, as AD touched on. I will wait and see if we do indeed arrive at that time where the Cobalt bull is roaring properly, and we see a 4, 5 or 6 in front of the per/lb price. I see it taking a while, but then happening surprisingly quickly: JRV benefits from earnings expansion, margin explosion, premium market positioning, and on thru to PE multiple expansion. We can all reel off dozens of cases where PE/MC boom has happened to genuine junk that has been in the right space and ridden a thematic for all that it was worth. This is the real thematic for our time. I refuse to watch it bag up with it positioned in a watchlist, I am holding it front and centre in the portfolio, adding more here if I can.
    Last edited by slammer81: 21/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $54.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $1.394K 72.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1285739 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 392732 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.