AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

MIN - Conference Call, page-181

1. 2,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    There are three large and very important assets that have not been given the appropriate consideration.

1. Mineral Resources has stated they are picking up the skilled employees of Atlas - the intellectual knowhow / key employees etc. We as Atlas shareholders have contributed to their development through the wages we have paid them - this component need to be addressed. The overall goodwill of the company also needs to be considered - Business relationships etc etc. Chris Ellison recognises the huge value of these employees

2. Port Access - extracts from the Atlas Website

"Exports and Marketing Port

Utah Point

Atlas exports iron ore through the Western Australian Government-owned Utah Point facility in Port Hedland. Atlas was a foundation customer of the facility and assisted in funding its development
    The Utah facility is a single berth, single shiploader multi-user facility which is set up for truck delivery of product into multiple stockyards. Stockyard 1 is multi-user whereas Stockyard 2 has been developed by Atlas for its use.
    South West Creek

Atlas was a founding member of the North West Iron Ore Alliance, now known as North West Infrastructure (NWI). In 2009 NWI was conferred a 50Mtpa channel capacity allocation to facilitate the development of a stockyard and a two berth facility in South West Creek, within the Port Hedland inner harbour. A detailed definition engineering and design costing study has been completed on this development."
    Atlas has the control of the company that was conferred the 50 Mtpa Channel capacity.
    3. Lithium
    Lithium has not been openly discussed to any great degree. I have noted that lithium deposits are hugely profitable. The one thing that links Mineral Resources, Pilbara Minerals and Atlas is Lithium. Mineral Resources is the major shareholder of Pilbara Minerals. I for one want to know the value of both Frisco and Pancho before I even consider further offers. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.