POL 6.00% 26.5¢ polymetals resources ltd

mineral resources & polaris join forces , page-2

1. 605 Posts.
    "Polaris technical director Jonathan Lea told MiningNews.net the size and capabilities of Mineral Resources would enable Polaris to fast-track its project development and enter production sooner than expected."

Let's be clear about this - the Polaris contribution to the total Mineral Resources business portfolio will be less than 20 percent. So POL shareholders who accept the MIN offer will only see a fraction of the development potential of the Carina and Bungaldin projects.

What happened to the company vision "To increase shareholder value by identifying ore bodies and developing them into profitable mines".

When you take the risk and invest in a junior mining company - you do so to gain leverage to discovery and development i.e. the market cap can increase significantly. That's the payoff. Being a small part of a large and diversified corporation (MIN) doesn't offer that leverage. So it's of no use to me.

Furthermore, why the big hurry to get into development? Why not continue to drill and increase the resource.

To my thinking, this is a rushed response to a problem that really wasn't there. So what if this was the best way to get the project going. Is a clock ticking? Do we have a deadline?

Old Chinese proverb: When times are tough - keep drilling! Why sell now, at the bottom of a cycle?

This whole situation doesn't make sense to me. And yes, I've emailed the company with a question or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.015(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 26.5¢ 24.0¢ $24.48K 95.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70436 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 19700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.