CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Mining lease, page-217

1. 1,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    You added a lot to my post. Re read my post. I spoke about the Gekko not being a complete set up. Many here like myself were excitingly saying that once the mining permit is issued, we will be mining soon, we were wrong. From memory the Gekko was about 2 months overdue for delivery, then we were told it's not a complete setup. As for the permit, I stated in another post that they take longer than everyone thinks. And as for us being pumped full of shit, most of the disappointment is caused by false hype and opinions being taken as fact. If you believed what people have posted without verifying whether it's fact or not, well that's your fault. I sold out and bought into DOU and may buy back in here after xmas, it will still be .001 / .002. I think everyone just bought in too early, nothing wrong with that but it's not for me. CLZ SP is going to move, just not yet. In the 2yesrs I have held from memory the SP spiked up once. Selling was a wise temporary move, I have been doing well with others, 3cents to 22 cents in 8 days (ASX Dou). If you sold because your sick of all the so called bulls##t, that's up to you. I sold out of boredom. But I'll be back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.