TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

The Grenfell Tower disaster was only 11 months ago. This very...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    The Grenfell Tower disaster was only 11 months ago.

This very sad affair has put a spotlight once again on safe building practices. Cladding has come under heavy scrutiny & Governments are under pressure to improve safety standards.

Many governments around the world have conducted reviews on their city buildings including Melboure as a result of the Grenfell disaster. The results to date from what I've been listening to are pretty damning.

I'm expecting overhauls of many existing buildings & construction companies & insurers will surely be turning to products like graphite more than ever to make their constructions more fire retardant.

Things usually don't happen overnight but I believe graphite will be in ever increasing demand in the near future & well into the next decade.

Whiskey is correct, let's just focus on getting to production & see where things are at from there. I bought ton with the intention of waiting out the 2-4 years necessary, I certainly feel terrible for the holders that bought in at mucher higher than current sp but it's still important to separate your position from the companies position & make your invest decisions with a cool head.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $577 57.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 532156 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 137852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.