CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

Just to add to Bonus’ comments: There appear to be several...

1. 1,225 Posts.
    Just to add to Bonus’ comments: There appear to be several realistic long term prospects for different kinds of PTO units. The PTO unit for the C6 will be a Bosch-Rexroth developed but not the universally adaptable one for which the GBP 2M grant was initially awarded by WES. The 1/10 scale model that was lauded in announcements 2 years ago, and now still sitting idle at Aachen University Germany, preceded that grant and is actually the property of Aquamarine (in liquidation). MO made a very firm comment that he would like to get his hands on that. I can well imagine that it would be a high class test rig for CWE in their Fremantle Works, even though not directly useable in CETO. The fire sale price should make it very affordable. (Hope no other company bids.)

In Sydney, at 5 minutes before due start, I stood up and asked if any other HC posters were present so that we could meet after the meeting. Only one raised his hand out of ~30 present. That was Bonus. Great to meet you Bonus; not enough time to talk.

Waiting on your report. I’ll fill in gaps if any.

Juke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.