MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

"This discussion needs to be on Mesoblast." If fewer of your...

1. 16,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8150
    "This discussion needs to be on Mesoblast."

If fewer of your posts were directed personally at other posters, questioning their motives, there would be less diversion of the discussion from Mesoblast.

(And, as a bonus to you, you would get moderated as much. Or suspended.)

"Now here is a company that absolutely reflects what I wish we had more of in Australia. What better example of a "get up and go" group of people than those working for Mesoblast who are introducing cellular medicine to the world. The ramifications are astonishing. Truly remarkable. Injecting stem cells into the hearts of very young children during surgery in Boston with the imprimatur of the FDA! This technology is both serious and wonderful - and it belongs to Mesoblast."

Indeed, now all that needs to happen is to be demonstrated that their products do what they are claimed to do.

"I understand your wish to be "shielded from a world of financial pain". I think it goes without saying that everybody attempts to avoid financial pain. Obviously. But for me, and many others, it's gratifying to "have a go" and attempt to build wonderful things and leave substantial legacies. Like our forebears did."

Yes, it is gratifying, but there are a plethora of ways to contribute to the building of legacies outside of the realm of investing activities which - by definition - tend to be for the purpose of creating wealth.

"Australia needs many more Companies with extraordinary and valuable Intellectual Property and products that can be profitably sold around the world. There are so few."

Yes, there are indeed only a few.

How long do think it will be before MSB becomes one of them?

Until then, isn't it just better to invest in those companies that already do fit your description of "extraordinary" with "valuable intellectual property that can be sold profitably around the world"?
    Last edited by madamswer: 01/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.164B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.04 94.0¢ $11.76M 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 206912 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 37637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.