MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I've not posted on here for quite some time. The constant...

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I've not posted on here for quite some time. The constant negative Nancy's were preaching in a vacuum, all slapping each other on the back, while the conversation on here became a one sided event, extremely boring to say the least. Then Matt72 gets reinstated and he holds them all to account with measured and accurate arguments. Let's say that again...MEASURED and ACCURATE. The discussion becomes more balanced again. Isn't that the type of discussion a forum would like to congratulate and encourage? It seems not.

Like quite a few on here, I am extremely surprised that Matt72 has been banned. I read each and every post he put up over the last couple of days and not one.....NOT ONE, was inflammatory, a personal attack or inaccurate. In fact, unlike many others, he was honest in his motives for posting. He surely could not be banned for making a lot of posts as anfo made just as many.

Perhaps someone got a bit jealous with all the thumb's up numbers he was getting compared to their own and put in a dodgy TOU so as to stop Matt72 from stealing their thunder. I guess we will never know...but appears to be a stitch up if you ask me.

Maybe the powers-that-be don't want a balanced discussion for MNS on their forums. I guess we will never know that either.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.