monckton wipes the floor with dennis, page-103

1. 3,012 Posts.
    "If you take thr trouble to log on to the site of yesterday's debate, as in Ben Bradley's very kindly posted link - you will hear Lord Monckton tell you exactly why the climate is NOT warming at a fast rate. It is NOT!!!"

Sorry Mike it is but I won't shout it out it just is.

Now listening to Monkton will be about as fruitful as listening to you and others in this forum who have chosen to ignore the science.

When you a point me to a peer review scientist of note who has done years of research and gather a swag of evidence in the field I will pay attention.

Again if you can point me towards an established scientific body that has also done years of research and gather a swag of evidence I will be willing to listen.

I have read alot of what Monkton has said in the past , his message is the same and has be repeatly debunked by the science community fair and wide.

If it makes you feel better listen keep listening to Monkton and I will keep listening to the CSRIO.

"
    http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs/

Global Annual Mean Surface Air Temperature Change
    Line plot of global mean land-ocean temperature index, 1880 to present, with the base period 1951-1980. The dotted black line is the annual mean and the solid red line is the five-year mean. The green bars show uncertainty estimates. [This is an update of Fig. 1A in Hansen et al. (2006).]

Figure also available as PDF, or Postscript. Also available are tabular data.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.