XJO 0.93% 7,934.6 s&p/asx 200

I currently don't trade with them but I do like their charts and...

1. 2,810 Posts.
    I currently don't trade with them but I do like their charts and the
    trading platform is more advanced but more complicated than my current
    trading platform.

I sent tricom the link to the article and this is their reply.

Hi Paul,

Please see below for management's response.

If you or anyone you know are interested in trading futures/currencies with me in the future, will be happy to assist.

all the best,

Katy

All

I have had a number of queries regarding Adele Ferguson’s article in the Australian where she stated that StoneBridge would be involved in “proprietary trading”.

While I have not had the opportunity to speak to her yet (she has not returned by calls) I believe that she has misunderstood the reference in our email to clients sent to you on Friday. In our email, we said

“These are early steps in a new business model for StoneBridge; a new model that will originate proprietary trading and investment ideas for clients.”

It seems that Adele took the words “proprietary trading” out of context to make the assumption she did regarding StoneBridge. Clearly what we meant was that the trading and investment ideas that we generate will be originated by StoneBridge and therefore will be ideas that are proprietary to StoneBridge.

As you are all aware, StoneBridge will not be running a proprietary desk and will only be facilitating transactions for clients. This has been the case for some considerable period and we will continue to operate this way in order to avoid the conflicts that Adele identified.

Regards

Robert Topfer
    Managing Director

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.