SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Moonshot Gold Fever!, page-136

1. 9,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4239
    Here is my daily take
    the expected lower open did happen but then from 29.0 lows climbed with steady volume all day despite lower GP then incredibly closed on daily highs.

So today was a green solid bar with 2.5c body no wick and sall tail starting 1c lower than the 30.5 close but then reversed all day with buyers, where are all those sellers?

Very surprising SP result today and again just like 17 Feb broke out the evening star bearish pattern to employ a higher low at 30.5. the hold at 30.5 then reversal is now turned into a bullish pattern to test 33 yet again. Looks now like a zigzag higher pattern the same pattern as since 30 November from 13c to here.

The expected red bar collapse never happened, so tmrw will be another impt signal day, below 30.5 bearish reversal confrimation, above 32.5 bullish continuation, an attack on the 20 month high of 33.5c will be very bullish but may attarct more sellers like last few times.

Yes im spitting chips I got flushed on a false bearish confirmation evening star pattern at 28.5c.
    But I cannot bear to buy back in higher as I have been heavily burnt doing that many times before.

When I see a sea of green and bullish patterns I think contrarian...sell nowadays. But now I dont know where its going frankly, so much for trying to use TA analysis to predict the future. It sucks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.