YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

More Adverts, page-5

1. 9,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 834
    Hi MW03

Thanks again as always. I would never bother to remember and find half the videos you manage to. Are you coming across many comments or clips that aren't outright promotions and what is the general candor of those? Positive, critical? Just never seem to hear reference to price that I though would be a barrier.
    As for the promo clips I tried them out on friends kids last night who had not seen Yowie before 10yo ( going on 15 bloody hell kids are mature sometimes for short periods) was not interested but the 6yo watched and was intrigued on the phone. Novelty of watching on phone was part of it and getting attention from adults. How they cope. The 9 year old was "out" - on a school night - life has sure changed for kids. Slipped the parents a few yowie eggs on way out and as a bribery reward today after school. I'm sure they will be enthused and possibly go looking for the site and app. I'll await feedback and see as parents are doing the experiment to see if they get interested.

I was just happy to see any promotion as I think YOW haven't done enough and from now on if they want penetration in the market it will be a constant spend. I don't know where teh value point is and what 500k actually gets but presumably there is lots more to come and a complete package.
    Last edited by Teddyward: 004 18/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 30311 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 144888 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.