Who really cares about Andrews, Sayers and Fox?Not me but if...

1. 28,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Who really cares about Andrews, Sayers and Fox?

Not me but if there’s any truth in this rumour, I care about a young woman.

Political expediency is no excuse to sweep a crime under the carpet (if it did happen?).
    Surely with all the recent goings on in relation to misconduct in government circles or even if we think about Hawkes daughter and her allegations of sexual assault these allegations must be properly investigated.

I don’t care what side of the political spectrum anyone is on, we should all expect a lot more than the Victorian government.
    They should at a minimum instruct their police force to investigate, even if it is just a cursory investigation to show that sexual misconduct allegations are taken seriously.

If it is just a beat up for political gain, Dan shouldn’t wait to clear his reputation should he?
    The best form of defence is to attack and a good honest politician would never let attempts of character assassination hang in the air for very long because mud sticks.

I would have thought Labor supporters would be the ones pushing him to clear his name not sanctioning his ostrich approach to this matter.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.