DYL 5.74% $1.29 deep yellow limited

Amazing,directors appear to have plenty of shares and thus the...

1. 63 Posts.
    Amazing,directors appear to have plenty of shares and thus the incentive to increase shareholder value ....WHY THE FREEBIES ........
    Options are supposed to be incentive for good governess and management to help increase company value and need to be priced well ahead of present s/p
    I don't see a 27 cent option in 3 yrs time being any incentive to do anything, more like a blatant piggy act with their noses in the trough.
    Very enbarrasing to watch for the long term s/h,no wonder these fellows have been backword in advancing the s/p this last 3 mths while they dish themselves out some "in the money" shares payable in 3 years and then have the hide to call them options,quite amazing indeed......big piggies indeed.
    If this lot were to be encourageable they might be a little more fair minded and set the option price at least 50 cents ,the last funding price that most of us participated in.I guess no hide no bacon.Cheers to the long term holders that believe in DYL but have reservations re management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.070(5.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.31 $1.24 $17.46M 13.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 84785 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 204653 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.