BCI 2.22% 22.0¢ bci minerals limited

morgan ball , page-2

1. 696 Posts.
    Making a move on gold assets in the current environment is some move IMHO. I had Perseus recommended to me some months ago at 55c only to see it fall to 22c and reveal that their cash cost is A$1250. You would need to be confident of a strong gold price and if the US continues tapering, that aint gonna happen. Look and Newcrest etc

If you want to play gold, buy some and put it under the bed, don't be subject to the vagaries of a company trying to dig it out of the ground with all that operational and managerial risk when they are, after all, a play on the price of gold. All major prodcers' SP's track the price of gold so why bother, just buy the metal.

If Morgan continues his prudent dividend payouts there will be sufficient kitty to make an appropriate move.

He says they are looking so I am sure they are. They say they will only spend if it creates value so I am prepared to back him on that.

Mind you Tildesley, CDG do look cheap and it could even be a friendly if they did it right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $634.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $1.106M 4.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 176953 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 40304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.