ASX 0.29% $65.17 asx limited

mortguage brokers break the asx mfaa

1. 5,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    I am very interested in the way mortguage borkers work and I did a coarse. It would seem that most of the worlds troubles have started from the mortguage industry.
    If you cant afford a home loan a mortguage broker will SQUEEZE EVERY CENT OUT OF YOUR BUDGET to make sure you can and you will have not room to move with interest rate fluctuations.
    Industry goups like the MFAA are useless and only serve to protect home loan wholesalers who re sell bank loans to the mortguage brokers and take a cut.
    Morguage brokers like aussie home loans and home loan insurance which was inspired by aussie home loans to insure lenders who borrow 100 to 110%. That means insuring lenders not the borrowers.

This has lead to high inflation, and the credit crunch which has tied up our money.
    The over valuation due to borrowing 100% which is so call protected by mortguage insurers has lead to skyrocketing housing prices.
    This means that ppl are paying too much of their income because they are over borrowing and pay for over valued housing. The result will be less disposable income and company profits falling. It angers me to see that the mfaa are promoting themself on yahoo finance as a means to refinance when they are the root of the evil.
    IN SUMMORY MORTGUAGE BROKERS ARE THE EVIL OF THIS MARKET AND NEED TO BE REGUALATED OUT OF THE MARKET.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$65.17
Change
0.190(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.98 $65.46 $64.90 $3.394M 52.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 83 $65.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$65.17 167 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.