MAY 9.09% 2.4¢ melbana energy limited

MOVE your SUPER-TANKER out of my DEEP-WATER PORT, page-494

1. 3,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1914
    kit67,

Be mindful that the company monitors the threads on HotCopper, these accusations are quite serious in nature and could be looked into.

I think the company could be a bit more transparent currently regarding to issues but there is a lot going on. We will all have a chance to ask questions directly on a webinar coming soon.

The perceived issue with Sonangol comes down to the fact that Melbana as operator is paying upfront currently on JV expenditures even though we are a 30% equity holder. This could quickly get out of hand until a deal is made on financing that is agreed to also by Sonangol at a JV level. I know that AP has been to Angola and that he has also been talking with various institutions. Rest assured he is working on a solution, the fun of being the man in charge is a lot of responsibility to keep the party going. The plans won't come cheap and there is a lot of running space in the acreage even after determining how big the lower sheet discovery at Marti/alameda really is.

best of luck holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $80.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $123.7K 5.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2419592 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 3008000 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.