AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Moving forward, page-65

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    what I've said is they have potentially set themselves up to miss a target at absolutely no benefit (at this time) to the SP or company.

Well that's going to happen no matter what target you specify. Only they know whether they've been conservative or not. As for benefit to the SP, I am not sure how you can say that the announcement hasn't helped the SP. On announcement the share price hit 39c on the day after being at a low of 34.5c. This was historically very high volume. Then the next day it rose again to 43c high on similar high volumes. There hasn't been two such days of similar volume for a very long time. After a small dip since, today the share price is now 42c on very light volume. We're almost 22% up on the closing price of a week ago. There's simply not the consistent selling pressure there's been for a long time now. There's a lack of supply. Imo the sentiment has changed on the back of the forecasts and the putting to bed (hopefully) of the director/investor stoush saga.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.