XJO 0.76% 7,921.3 s&p/asx 200

mowibble's high tight flag tuesday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

High tight flag

I am amazed at the tenacity of some of the members.

* Martis with his determined bearish stance.

* Moolamanic sticking to his option call guns.

* Hedgejobs (such a memorable sig.) evil shorting posture.

They are all so sure of themselves. An admirable trading quality - I guess - with sufficient protection.

But what protection is there in this whipsawing market where long tern is an hour.

I'm finding it very difficult to turn a buck.

Fellow xjo'ers. This will be my second last post for three weeks as I'm off to the Rockies on the Women's Weekly snow train tour with Honey Dew.

I did so want to cash in the PF before I went. Seems I still had a bit too much emotion in my last purchases and will have to leave one of the 'three piece suite' as collateral in the vice - next to Moola's on the xjo water board torture plank. (right testicle in the vice).

With luck, we'll have some talent to fill in while I'm gone.

Best comeback of the day

'"The further the Dow knocks us down, we don't regain what is lost when it recovers"... Grasshopper..and what have you learnt from that?' Martis

'Master..that its a good idea to hold the ASX considering how oversold we are?' Stockplaya

Thus bringing us to our Caped xjo'er of the day.

Some say that he loves the feel of tights on his waxed thighs and that he mosquitos bend their prongs attempting to penetrate his superhero skin.

All we know is that he is our

MOWIBBLE

Yes Trendsetters, Mowibble IS actually Adam West.

'These projections for 2015 are great and all, but i have about 3 years of the unknown to deal with before bothering to anticipate what the sharemarket will be doing by then.

In the meantime, contrary, once again, to all the doom and gloom seeping verbally into the atmosphere, i see a high tight flag forming. So disregarding half of what i see, and none of what i hear, i continue to remain bullish for the ST.'
    Mowibble

Are you tempting fate with your bullish outlook Mo? Stay tuned om this same Bat forum.

Goodluck today Batgirls and Batboys

--------------------------
    PS Thanks Wayward

A thought from Yukondoit

'I always wonder what goes through peoples minds when they are trading. I was recently up for a big bill, then I was recently down for a big bill, but like most times the xjo is in or around ~250 of the previous months close, (excluding 2008)' Yukomdoit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.