FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

Sorry guys,I am a new investor. seeking to diversify around 100K...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Sorry guys,
    I am a new investor. seeking to diversify around 100K around with some exposure to speculative commodities.All I can say to those who have shares in the 5c mark that have been diluted sorry.

But stop for a moment and think about market dynamics, many like me new to the market could create a demand to push prices up wishing to be exposed to a the oil sector the only thing stopping me is your negativity here on hot copper. Their is more I am seeing to share trading than just finances that make things move up and down - hot copper does have an influence on retail investors. On stock doubled in price on an announcement no way the announcement made it worth that much but people loved the idea and concept and I got an email from hotcopper telling me! - sales and sales skills nothing more with the announcement.

if you guys want to hope for things to improve then it will need to come from you naysayers, think before you post what will you comments achieve in the eye of the reader if you want to see the sp go north.

A big thank you though for the negativity, keep it up at least it helps me stay away when i would have jumped in and helped the stock demand rise so you may one day get a return.

Shot me down for all i care just a newbie sharing my thoughts.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $12.37K 24.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19418 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.