KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

You know I always forget when I rebuild my position in KDR for...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    You know I always forget when I rebuild my position in KDR for Mt Holland Lithium i recall its perhaps the biggest hard rock lithoum deposit in Australia and maybe the world. Yes it could surpass Pilgangoora and Greenbushes...it's 1400m and still open for another 1km or more and could link up.......it's a monster. It's bigger than Zola in potential add on size and it's known and drilled hard rock spodumene up to 2% and all above 1.3%.

Then there is gold cash flow......

This is a story. Unloved and massively oversold.

Glad to be back in....easy ride back to 60c plus. This legal mosquito bite will be that and they have no contracts or even preliminary draft....or board approvals or investment committee approvals for a public company......discussions may have or may not have taken place and there are 6 elements at least to a formal contract and at best they have one....but likely none and importantly no consideration requested or paid and received.

Case is a waste of time. It's blackmail from a minnow to a shark.....and MKT has been taking sids of the minnow which is wrong. MZN need to produxe and prove a contract, not KDR defend if there wasnt one to begin with !!!!

Rally on KDR can begin Now. New tenements and Mt Holland Jigswaw more complete for peanuts at 10% above out price with shares escrowed for a 12mths. Great deal.

Well done KDR Mgt. Still kicking goals whilst dealing with blackmail.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.