KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Yeah Bikida I concur. KDR to me is like a hot ex girlfriend I...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Yeah Bikida I concur.

KDR to me is like a hot ex girlfriend I dated and argued with, I go on and dates with others - as does she, but then you start talking again and rediscovering how hot she was to begin with !! KDR is a hottie for sure.

The core Mt Holland deposit of KDR is at least PLS's Pilgangoora core deposit. Identical right now and but given how open it is along strike ours is at such a high grade it could be TWICE the size of PLS's, if you look at Mgt's 3D - they thinks so also. Check the latestest prez. Its impressive.

Even SIR at low Nickel prices had $1.2bn mkt cap for same size....and PLS have $600m MC...and KDR a paltry $153m....Insane to be so cheap.

My point is KDR is priced in the bargain bin when its a top class resource. Very.

At least $0.90 -$1.00 would be fairer value and we would be close to there if not for the MZN distraction, which kicked it at 80c sent us in half....madness for a mosquito bite to cause such a grave illness in Australia. This aint Congo, so our Lithium is fully accessible always in perpetuity and so far no contract produced by MZN or even early exchanges of one. They are opportunists.

Of special note is that during this flea bite, Management keep executing as shown by the outstanding Western Areas agreement this week to secure valuable tenements for peanuts and upside share , making new friends also....

Technicals over 10 days looking great again, implying the sell down from 55c to 47c was probably mkt selling Lithium to play cobalts. Which have gone 300% and due a massive fall........

Would love to see KDR gap back to 55c tomorrow so we could take a run to 60c+ next week.

When it pops it goes hard.....

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.