MSB 1.61% $1.07 mesoblast limited

MSB - A Question of Trust?, page-235

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    i posted this below in April 2020 when MSB was hyping their usual nonsense about a miracle cure for COVID after testing on the "significant" number of 14 "selected" patients. One hype after the next so wake up guys.
    Anyone who really believes the FDA is "corrupt" with respect to MSB lives in dreamworld.

MSB is a more of a PR firm than anything else. And THEY asre very good at it!!
    They do have interesting research but are they even close to be a leader in stem cell technology??

POSTED APRIL 2020

Is Imascientist part of the MSB hype team. hahai would love MSB share price to appreciate BUT i think retail investors need be realistic.a few questions you all might want to ask yourselves:
    1. after all these years and wonderful announcements why has big Pharma not taken interest in MSB?
    Big pharma is actively seeking pipeline of new drugs yet no interest???
    2. how much has MSB's founder and top team taken out of MSB in comp/benefits in past 15 years
    3. why did Teva abandon MSB after investing so much years ago?
    4. why MSB has no access to corporate debt market and forced constanlty to dilute shareholders?
    5. does the company have a viable business case (ex Covid) with respect to bringing their new products to market at a price and volume which can add real shareholder value??
    6. why such a large short interest in MSB for so long??
    7. is MSB a one man show ? is there real corporate governance??anyway food for thought

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.018(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.227B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $2.916M 2.724M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 6418 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 75259 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.